Re: search in hierarchy and in free text

Paul Cotton, DB2 Language Architecture & Standards
IBM Canada Ltd, 17 Eleanor Drive, Nepean, Ontario K2E 6A3
Phone: (613) 225-5445   Fax:  (613) 226-6913
email: cotton@ca.ibm.com

---------------------- Forwarded by Paul Cotton/Toronto/IBM on 04/17/2000

"Palstar" <palstar@xs4all.nl> on 04/15/2000 06:37:26 AM

Please respond to "Palstar" <palstar@xs4all.nl>