Re: looking again for packaging interest

> Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 12:24:38 -0500 (EST)
> From: "Larry Masinter" <masinter@Adobe.COM>
> To: <>
> Subject: looking again for packaging interest
>
> I'm looking for any residual or newly-awakened interest in
> pursuing the design goals of XML packaging as outlined in:
>
> http://www.w3.org/1999/07/xml-pkg234/Overview
>
> in all of its areas (collecting components, random access
> and the index file, etc. etc.)

> It looks like the requirements, though not urgent, continue
> to be felt. If you will be at the W3C Plenary, we might try
> to get small group together.
>
> Larry

Larry,

I'm very interested in getting involved with the xml packaging project.
I authored an IETF proposal back in 1995 that expired in May of '96
that relates to xml-packaging group's work...
http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/catalog2.txt

Gavin Nicol is eBT's w3c rep.  He plans on being at the Plenary.
I will also try to attend.

Regards,
Don