RE: Re: XML Base and "valid XML Resource Identifiers"

Michael,

Martin has just published a new bis IRI RFC draft at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-duerst-iri-bis-02.txt

Please see section 7 therein.

Our plan for XML Base is to reference this definition of LEIRIs.
See section 3 of our latest editors draft at
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2006/09/xmlbase-2e/#syntax

We will have to wait to move XML Base and XLink 1.1 forward
until the revised IRI RFC is referenceable, but at this time
I'd like to ask you if our plan will address your concerns.

paul