Re: xml-stylesheet base resource identifier

* Daniel Veillard wrote:
>  I don't understand why you keep citing xml:base while it can't apply
>to an xml-stylesheet processing instruction as stated in my answer.
>What is your point ? Provide a concrete example please ! If it doesn't
>apply this is moot, xml-stylesheet should not be processed, the interpretation
>of the href attribute is then out of scope and not covered by any REC then.
>
>  Your initial question is the definition of the base for href in an
>xml-stylesheet. xml:base can't be involved. xml-stylesheet reference
>normatively RFC2396 which tells you what the base is in that context.
>What else do you need ?

My request was very clear. Rather than presenting your misconceptions
about core XML technologies on this list, I'd prefer if you could per-
haps take steps to ensure that my original request is being addressed
by the XML Core Working Group in a timely fashion.