CDF WG comments on XLink 1.1 LC

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 10:31:18 -0400
To: www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org

Greetings XML Core WG.  The following are the comments of the Compound
Document Formats WG in response to the Last Call WD of XLink 1.1 ...

The CDF WG recognizes that the XLink 1.1 specification provides some
very useful capabilities that we will continue to track for ongoing
CDF specification work.  It is the recommendation of the CDF WG that
providing a generic parameter passing mechanism, such as html:object's:

would make the specification more useful for supporting CDF use cases.

Our apologies for the tardiness of this response.

Mark.
--
Mark Baker.  Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA.          http://www.markbaker.ca
Coactus; Web-inspired integration strategies   http://www.coactus.com