Friend, a special story for you

From: Confidenceworld <sean.mcpheat@ntlworld.com>
Date: 29 Dec 2004 17:23:06 -0000
To: "Friend" <www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org>

Hi Friend,

I am often humbled when I read about success stories where
people have beaten the odds.

It seems to put life into perspective for me and makes me
more determined to live life rather than have it control me.

I'd like to introduce you to a good friend of mine called
Tim Swieckowski.

We have become good friends over the past couple of months.

Tim is a very special guy - he is a high level quadriplegic due
to a bicycle accident he had when he was 15 years old.

But this has never stopped him.

Tim believes that everyone has the right to pursue their dreams
and and works to increase awareness through his own adventures,
for your benefit.

Please have a read of his story - it will make you think.

http://www.confidenceworld.com/inspiration.htm

Thanks for doing this, Tim will really appreciate your interest.

Thanks

Sean

--
To stop further mailings or to change your details visit:
http://getresponse.com/r?y=Mjg0NzEyL3d3dy14bWwtbGlua2luZy1jb21tZW50c0B3My5vcmcvMjQwLw==