Nautical Models...a very special decoration !!

From: mario zuker <mzuker@bariloche.com.ar>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 21:29:56 -0300
To: <abonnement@directionphp.biz>
                           A great opportunity for a naval decoration

     What you are seeing , aren't  real ships.  They are models made in scale from my collection. Media length, 90 inchs. Fully illuminated.  The photos of these models at sea , that you can see in my Web, are a technical trick.
More photos in :  www.maquetasdebarcos.com.ar    Have a goud time .

If you want to be removed from our emails lists in the future, please email mzuker@bariloche.com.ar  with your email address in the subject line.

---