Re: Editorial comments on XPointer Last Call Working Drafts

Hello,

Sorry for not responding quickly.

"Ron Daniel" <rdaniel@taxonomystrategies.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your comments on the xmlns() scheme Last Call draft,
> which are archived at:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-linking-comments/2002JulSep/
> 0009.html
>
> The XML Linking Working Group has collected all the comments
> on the documents and decided what changes to make to the draft.
> The dispositions of your comments are given below. Please reply
> to www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org within one week if you wish
> to make a formal objection to these decisions.
>
> Comments:
> Editorial comments on style of references
>
> Response:
> Noted.

Thanks for taking care of them.  I took a look at the latest editor's
copy, and it seems not all of my comments are reflected (e.g. RDF
reference is still confusing), but my comments were not at all
substantial and I have no intention to make an objection based on
that.  So for the record, you may consider that I am satisfied with
your resolution and response.

Looking forward to see the advancement of the XPointer specifications.

Regards,
--
Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org
W3C - World Wide Web Consortium