Regarding your comments on the XPointer element() scheme Last Call

From: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 18:17:20 -0500
To: Michael Dyck <michaeldyck@shaw.ca>
Cc: www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org

Michael,

Thank you for your comments to www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org archived at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-linking-comments/2002JulSep/0038

The following is our disposition of your comments:

===============
  Actually, the term "application" isn't used at all in this spec.

The editor has been directed to Delete "application" in this list. (Editorial)

---

  Several typos in productions [1] and [2].

The editor has been directed to fix all these as suggested. (Editorial)

---

  Several typos/wordos in section 3.

The editor has been directed to fix all these as suggested. (Editorial)

===============

The following comments within the same message have been resolved,
but the resolution cannot be described without reproducing the
whole spec.  We are just including this notice as a place holder so
you don't think we missed them.  We will be sending you further email
when we have a draft for you to read.

---

  [Two comments on error handling.]

We have reworked the spec on error handling.

---

  [A comment on conformance.]

We have reworded this section to address your issue.

Please Reply (cc-ing www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org) before 2002 October 15
if you wish to make an objection to our resolutions.

Thank you for your interest in XPointer.

Paul Grosso for the XLink WG