Regarding your comments on the XPointer element() scheme Last Call

From: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 18:17:20 -0500
To: Michael Dyck <michaeldyck@shaw.ca>
Cc: www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org

Thank you for your comments to www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org archived at

The following is our disposition of your comments:

  Actually, the term "application" isn't used at all in this spec.

The editor has been directed to Delete "application" in this list. (Editorial)

  Several typos in productions [1] and [2].

The editor has been directed to fix all these as suggested. (Editorial)

  Several typos/wordos in section 3.

The editor has been directed to fix all these as suggested. (Editorial)

The following comments within the same message have been resolved,
but the resolution cannot be described without reproducing the
whole spec.  We are just including this notice as a place holder so
you don't think we missed them.  We will be sending you further email
when we have a draft for you to read.

  [Two comments on error handling.]

We have reworked the spec on error handling.

  [A comment on conformance.]

We have reworded this section to address your issue.

Please Reply (cc-ing www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org) before 2002 October 15
if you wish to make an objection to our resolutions.

Thank you for your interest in XPointer.

Paul Grosso for the XLink WG