RE: Feeling Sluggish You need Extreme Colon Cleanser27945

please remove me from your mailing list.

-----Original Message-----
From: cristytm@hotmail.com [mailto:cristytm@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2002 6:56 PM
To: www-pr@ascii.co.jp; www-validator-request@w3.org; www-rdf-logic@w3.org; www.00358373@mmu.ac.uk; www-sc@islandnet.com; www-p3p-policy-request@w3.org; www-style@w3.org; www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org
Cc: www-p3p-public-comments@w3.org; www-smil-request@w3.org; www-request@info.cern.ch; www-validator@w3.org; www-xpath-comments@w3.org; www-ptex@ascii.co.jp; www.0666@greenhead.ac.uk; www-survey@cc.gatech.edu
Subject: Feeling Sluggish You need Extreme Colon Cleanser27945

CLEANSE YOUR BODY NATURALLY !
FEEL HEALTHY TODAY !
YOU HAVE THE POWER TO HELP PREVENT CANCER !
YOU HAVE THE POWER TO RID YOUR BODY OF UNWANTED TOXINS !

This product was designed to aid in the bodies digestive system. It is made up of 11 all natural herbs. These herbs break down the foods that we eat and pass them through the body more easily. Extreme Colon Cleanser is not a harsh laxative. It is a safe and natural way to help regulate your system. NOW is the time to act. You have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to lose. I back this auction with an unmatched 100% LIFETIME GUARANTEE

 <http://www.youremaildeals.com/diet/ingre2.shtml> Click HERE to see the ingredients and how they work

This Stuff REALLY WORKS !
And We GUARANTEE IT For Life !!!

STOP MAKING EXCUSES CHANGE YOUR LIFE TODAY!!!

 <http://www.youremaildeals.com/diet/cleanser.shtml> CLICK  <http://www.youremaildeals.com/diet/cleanser.shtml> HERE TO READ ABOUT EXTREME COLON CLEANSER

Regularly $19.99      Order TODAY for ONLY $14.99 per bottle

Copyright © 2000, 2001, 2002 Marketing Co-Op All Rights Reserved.

We hope you enjoy receiving Marketing Co-op's special offer emails. You have received this special offer because you have provided permission to receive third party email communications regarding special online promotions or offers. However, if you wish to unsubscribe from this email list, please click here <mailto:REMOVEME@btamail.net.cn> . Please allow 2-3 weeks for us to remove your email address. You may receive further emails from
us during that time, for which we apologize. Thank you.