Re: XLink-extended link

From: Ronald Daniel <rdaniel@interwoven.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:51:10 -0700
To: "'val_rosa@uesb.br'" <val_rosa@uesb.br>
Cc: "'www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org'" <www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org>

Hi,

On May 19 you said:

> My name is Rosa, Valeria and I am student of Computer Sciencer on
> UFPE(Federal University of Pernambuco)-Brazil. I am studing XLink
> and I am developing a plugin to interpret extended links. I would
> like to know like a java class will could interpret the result of
> namespace validation to the plugin use the result of validation.
> Your help is very important!
> Thank you.

Hi Valeria,

Sorry not to have answered more promptly.
The 'www-xml-linking-comments' mailing list is for sending in
comments on the XML Linking and Pointer specifications. Comments
tend to accumulate and be handled in batches. You may have
better luck in getting a quicker answer to your question if you
ask it on the xml-dev mailing list (xml-dev@lists.xml.org).

I'm sorry not to be of more help, but the communication
between a plugin and a validating processor will depend
entirely on API for the processor. About all I can tell you
is to read the documentation. Sorry.

Ron Daniel Jr.