Internal link and display problem

From: Qinghui Zeng <zengqh@dfki.de>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:25:53 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org>

Hello list,

I want to link to and display another part of a xml file from somewhere
of the same xml file, e.g. I have a xml file(english.xml) with following
structure,
----------------------------------
<Doc lang=EN>
    <Pages>
        <Page ID=1>.....</Page>
        <Page ID=N>.....</Page>
    </Pages>
</Doc>
----------------------------------
With XSL, I can only display Page 1(ID=1) in IE, there is a link in this
Page,
which linking to Page 2, now I want to use the link to display Page
2(only!),
I use such a link:

english.xml#xpointer(/Doc/Pages/Page[@ID=1])

but I don't know how to solve the internal link problem with
the same XSL file to display.   In XSL file, I use a "xsl:param" to
 represent the ID attribute, but how can I pass the value to it when I
click the link?

Greatly hope someone can give me some idea, by another
 link method? or supernatural method in stylesheet?

Regards,

Qinghui