Typing mistake in example in XLink TR (HTML)

From: Pongtawat Chippimolchai <pongtawat@thai.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:55:51 +0700
To: www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org
Hello,

I don't have time to check if this mistake is already reported or not,
so sorry if this is a known issue. I found that in example DTD in
section 5.1.5 of XLink recommendation (http://www.w3.org/TR/xlink/) has
some typing mistake.

The example DTD is

<!ELEMENT basesloaded ((startrsrc|linkbase|load)*)>
<!ATTLIST basesloaded
  xlink:type      (extended)      #FIXED "extended">

<!ELEMENT startrsrc EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST startrsrc
  xlink:type      (locator)       #FIXED "locator"
  xlink:href      CDATA           #REQUIRED
  xlink:label     NMTOKEN         #IMPLIED>

<!ELEMENT linkbase EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST linkbase
  xlink:type      (locator)       #FIXED "locator"
  xlink:href      CDATA           #REQUIRED
  xlink:label     NMTOKEN         #IMPLIED>

<!ELEMENT load EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST go
  xlink:type      (arc)           #FIXED "arc"
  xlink:arcrole   CDATA           #FIXED "http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink/properties/linkbase"
  xlink:actuate   (onLoad
                  |onRequest
                  |other
                  |none)          #IMPLIED
  xlink:from      NMTOKEN         #IMPLIED
  xlink:to        NMTOKEN         #IMPLIED>
I think the last ATTLIST declaration should be the <!ATTLIST load ....
not <!ATTLIST go.....

Sincerely,
Pongtawat