Re: query

Hello Gaurav-- You probably want to ask for help on the xsl-list or one of
the other lists (http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/xsl.html#discussion),
since it appears that your problem may be strictly XSLT-related.  (I'm
sorry, but I haven't looked very closely at your examples.)

Hope this helps,

         Eve

--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com