(wrong string) 专业翻译 China Polyglot

From: <sales@chinapolyglot.com>
Date: Mon Jan 1 05:29:27 2001
To: www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org
To:      公司负责人
From:    sales@chinapolyglot.com
Subject: 专业翻译 China Polyglot

                        保立信翻译公司

    保立信翻译公司是一家专业翻译机构,可提供各个领域的笔译、口译、会议
的同声传译。
    此外,为各类中外网站提供翻译版本,以及为客户提供多种语言的撰稿服务、
外文录音、校稿、翻译推荐、网站设计、制作等。
    翻译语种:可提供英、日、法、德、俄、韩、意大利、西班牙、荷兰、瑞典、
芬兰、葡萄牙、捷克、斯洛伐克、罗马尼亚、波兰、匈牙利、保加利亚、阿拉伯、
土耳其、柬埔寨、 马来、印尼、泰、越南、尼泊尔、 老挝、缅甸、蒙古、印度、
孟加拉、泰米尔等三十多门外语最准确、快捷的翻译的服务。
    关于详情,请参观我们的网址:

                http://www.chinapolyglot.com
                http://www.polyglot.com.cn

    联系方式:
                电邮: sales@chinapolyglot.com
                      sales@polyglot.com.cn

                电话: 020-86129670
                传真: 020-86131705

                地址:中国广州机场路民航学院

                    Polyglot Translation Co., Ltd.

    We  are a  professional  translation  organization  which  provides
translation, interpretation, and  simultaneous meeting   interpretation
in all fields.
    In addition, we  provide  localization  of  websites  into Chinese,
composing  articles in  multi-languages,  foreign  languages recording,
proofreading, Interpreters/translators  recommending, website designing
and making and so on.
    We can provide a  large  variety of languages  translating services
such as  English, Japanese, French,  German, Russian,  Korean, Italian,
Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese,Czechish, Slovak,Romanian,
Polish,   Hungarian,  Bulgarian,   Arabic,   Turkish, Cambodian, Malay,
Indonesian,  Thai, Vietnamese,  Nepali,  Laotian,  Burmese,  Mongolian,
Indic,  Bengalese,  Tamil  and   so  on,  altogether,   we can  provide
more than  30   languages  translation   service,  speedy and accurate.
    For the details, please visit our website:

                http://www.chinapolyglot.com
                http://www.polyglot.com.cn

    Contact us:
                E-mail: sales@chinapolyglot.com
                        sales@polyglot.com.cn

                Tel:    +86 20 86129670
                Fax:    +86 20 86131705

                Add:    Civil Aviation College, Airport Road,
                        Guangzhou, P.R.China