RE: XLink specified in XML Schema

I agree and understand. I don't think providing a normative schema for XLink
creates a dependency, any more than publishing a RELAX module would create a
dependency. Given that the XLink editors have to allocate their very scarce
resources, my request merely indicates my preference of documentation in XML
Schema over DTD and RELAX.
Cheers,
David vun Kannon

is unauthorized.