Re: XPointer subset minority opinion

From: Steven J. DeRose <Steven_DeRose@Brown.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 09:09:12 -0400
To: www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org
I find the 'minority opinion' piece objectionable because it makes
several clearly false claims, as well as including several proposals
and pleas rather than limiting itself to expressing opinion or
position.

I thus believe it is necessary for the WG to issue a majority
rationale statement, lest inaccurate and misleading statements be
accepted for lack of less partisan information.
--
Steven_DeRose@Brown.edu; http://www.stg.brown.edu/~sjd
Chief Scientist, Brown Univ. Scholarly Technology Group