Re: Your comments on XLink CR

From: Eve L. Maler <eve.maler@east.sun.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:25:09 -0500
To: Daniel.Veillard@w3.org
Cc: w3c-xsl-link-tf@w3.org, www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org
Having personally submitted the comments and then implemented the changes
:-), I'm satisfied.  If there's anyone else on the TF who is *not*
satisfied, please speak up by the end of this week.

         Eve

--
Eve Maler                                          +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    eve.maler @ east.sun.com