Re: XML Linking Implementation Questionnaire

Jose, your comments about the conformance situation being clearer in the
questionnaire are well-taken.  However, I had thought it was pretty clear
in the conformance sections of the XLink and XPointer specs.  I'm a little
wary of restating the fundamental "musts" and "shoulds" in the conformance
section because it will be a "non-normative" description (since it
restates, possibly inaccurately, information found elsewhere).

In any case, we can add this as an issue and discuss it.  Thanks for the
feedback!

         Eve

--
Eve Maler                                          +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    eve.maler @ east.sun.com