Re: XML Linking Implementation Questionnaire

From: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 12:47:26 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>
CC: www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org
In our previous episode, Paul Grosso said:

> How can one claim conformance if the technology only implements a small
> part of the spec?

The questionnaire didn't define conformance as the full implementation
of the spec. If that's the case, then we can't claim it and the questionnaire
should be modified.

In many other cases, even if there's not a full implementation of the spec,
the applications (mainly browsers) say they are compatible with this or
that spec.

What's the minimum stuff that should be implemented in order to be able
to claim conformance?

-Jose