Xpointer reference and tutorial

From: Jiri Jirat <jiratj@idoox.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:09:56 +0200
To: www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org
Dear colleagues,
 we have released an XPointer reference and an XPointer tutorial
on http://www.zvon.org.

Both are aimed at "ordinary" user, who will use XPointer mainly
in the 'href' attribute of XLink.

XPointer reference allows easy access to definitions of locations,
errors and functions, with links to relevant examples in XPointer

XPointer tutorial explains the concepts of XPointer in more than 30

Would you, please, be so kind and go through the tutorial
and tell me your opinion, comments and suggestions
(readability, missing interesting topics or features, etc.)
and also check it for errors?

Thank you

Best regards
Jirka Jirat
 <name firstName="Jirka" surname="Jirat"/>
 <mail>     jiratj@idoox.com  </mail>
 <support>  http://www.zvon.org </support>