Chapter 16 of XML Bible updated for latest XLink working draft

From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 14:49:36 -0500
To: xlxp-dev@fsc.fujitsu.com, www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org
I have updated Chapter 16 of the XML Bible, XLinks, to cover the
latest working draft of XLink published January 19, 2000. You'll find
it at

I'd appreciated it if XLink afficionados could take a look at this
and let me know of any obvious problems they sport before I announce
it more broadly. There shouldn't be anything too major. Most of the
changes in the latest woirking draft involved dropping the element
based syntax and adding a few more possible values for the xlink:show
and xlink:actuate attributes. These weren't too hard to incorporate
in the chapter.

|                  The XML Bible (IDG Books, 1999)                   |
|              http://metalab.unc.edu/xml/books/bible/               |
|   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0764532367/cafeaulaitA/   |
|  Read Cafe au Lait for Java News:  http://metalab.unc.edu/javafaq/ |
|  Read Cafe con Leche for XML News: http://metalab.unc.edu/xml/     |