Chapter 16 of XML Bible updated for latest XLink working draft

From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 14:49:36 -0500
To: xlxp-dev@fsc.fujitsu.com, www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org
I have updated Chapter 16 of the XML Bible, XLinks, to cover the
latest working draft of XLink published January 19, 2000. You'll find
it at

http://metalab.unc.edu/xml/books/bible/updates/16.html

I'd appreciated it if XLink afficionados could take a look at this
and let me know of any obvious problems they sport before I announce
it more broadly. There shouldn't be anything too major. Most of the
changes in the latest woirking draft involved dropping the element
based syntax and adding a few more possible values for the xlink:show
and xlink:actuate attributes. These weren't too hard to incorporate
in the chapter.

|                  The XML Bible (IDG Books, 1999)                   |
|              http://metalab.unc.edu/xml/books/bible/               |
|   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0764532367/cafeaulaitA/   |
|  Read Cafe au Lait for Java News:  http://metalab.unc.edu/javafaq/ |
|  Read Cafe con Leche for XML News: http://metalab.unc.edu/xml/     |