Re: FW: XPointer Functions

Lance,

Yes, this is the right place.  XPointer is currently in the
Candidate Recommendation phase during which implementation
experience is being sought.  This phase ends in early
September.  Meanwhile, comments such as yours are being
collected and will be processed by the XLink WG as it can.

In any case, no new XPointer drafts are expected until the
CR period ends.  I cannot say whether the XLink WG will
address you issue before the end of the CR period or not,
but with this message, I am acknowledging receipt of your
comment and thanking you for your interest.

paul
[member of the XLink WG responsible for acknowledging incoming
comments, but not for figuring out when comments get addressed]