Re: Robots PI (non-normative)?

  Walter,

 the Working Group considered the issue, and decided it should not be
included directly in XLink. It was considered it should be kept a
separate mechanism. The feeling of the Group was that this should
be sent to the W3C as a NOTE from your company (and it seems other
companies from Working Group members were ready to support this
submission to W3C).

  thanks for your proposal,

Daniel

--
Daniel.Veillard@w3.org | W3C, INRIA Rhone-Alpes  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel : +33 476 615 257  | 655, avenue de l'Europe | Linux XML libxml WWW