Review XML infoset

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 17:52:07 +0200
To: www-xml-infoset-comments@w3.org
A review is available

And two more comments.

+ About understanding Infoset:
	It's not clear what Infoset means for people not in W3C or I
guess not in your WG. The example you gave is a good start. But I
think sometimes for our recommendations that we need is a kind of
primer to educate people what's behind.
	I clearly understand the necessity of formalism for
recommendations, but I would be happy to have the interpretation of
this formalism in clear words for people who are not aware of all
subtleties of XML  and/or W3C Technologies.
	See the discussion

+ List of "implementations"
A list of WDs, when WG has said that they will use XML Infoset to
write the specification like SOAP 1.2 http://www.w3.org/TR/soap12/

Best regards.

Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager

      --- Be Strict To Be Cool! ---