Issue anderson-1

please record my objection as a majority opinion.

i grant that my experience with non-validating processors is strictly
vicarious, but i understand the note on the interpretation of
wellformedness constraints by non-validating processors to permit the
presence of an unexpanded internal entity in a wellformed document under
some conditions:

"Note that if entities are declared in the external subset or in
external parameter entities, a non-validating processor is not obligated
to read and process their declarations; for such documents, the rule
that an entity must be declared is a well-formedness constraint only if standalone='yes'."

which i would have taken to mean that the infoset must include a means
to describe unexpanded internal entity references in keeping with
requirement 3.3.  given which, a means to describe the respective
declaration follows in order to keep the description closed from the
standpoint of generation for validating processors.