RE: Latest version of the Infoset

Hello John,

Sorry, our mails crossed, several times.

I hope I have been able to explain why CDATA doesn't have to
be (or actual should not be) in the Infoset. I have followed
some pointers and read some old mail, but I still don't
understand why you think CDATA should be in the Infoset,
or how this would relate to C14N and signatures.

Regards,  Martin.