Earn Extra Money

From: www.urbanscents.com <info@urbanscents.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 01:27:16
To: www-xml-infoset-comments@w3.org
http://www.urbanscents.com

Distributors/Resellers - Increase your beauty or fragrance business with our line of unique Caribbean inspired, mood enhancing fragrances.

We're looking for distributors/resellers worldwide to carry our products in their stores or resell to beauty stores and gift shops in their area.

Or earn up to $2,000 in your spare time by selling our mood enhancing fragrances to your friends and family.

Please visit our website at http://www.urbanscents.com to see our products or email info@urbanscents for more information.