=> re : Oh ... You're Sooo KINKY! :) 6767

From: Adult Entertainment Enterprises <buzzjenks@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 15:19:02 -2000
To: <Dear.Porn.Lover@tux.w3.org>
OH ... You're are S00 Kinky!!

You're such a naughty one. :)

Do you like to be spanked?

Girls? Guys?  Girls and Guys?

We have what you want .. and NEED!

Previously, you or your spouse requested
to know more about our adult liturature offerings.

If Interested, reply to this email message
with the words 'I NEED MORE'

Why wait!! ... explore your sexual fantasies now! :)

REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS:
This message is being sent to you in compliance with the current Federal legislation.
You must have either posted an AD to our FFA site, web-site, or requested information,
or responded to one of our email letters.
If you do not want to receive further emails or any other information from us,
or you have received this mail in error, or for immediate removal you may simply use reply
on your email program with "Remove from your mailing "goodsex4u#99221" in the subject.