Re: Last Call for C14N 1.1 (and updated WG notes)

From: Glenn Marcy <gmarcy@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 10:42:41 -0400
To: Joseph Reagle <reagle@mit.edu>
Cc: www-xml-canonicalization-comments@w3.org
recorded at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-canonicalization-comments/2006Dec/0006.html
the XML Core WG generated, discussed, and resolved the follow issue:

Issue Reagle-02:
Additional background info

Summary resolution: explained

Response
--------
The WG had consensus that the response given by Paul Grosso at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-canonicalization-comments/2006Dec/0002.html
provided more background information and was sufficient to address
the comments you had provided.

========

Please let us know whether you accept our resolution of your comment,
or wish to have an objection formally recorded.  If we do not hear
from you within 10 days we will assume that you accept our response
(though we would prefer to hear from you in any case if practical).

Thank you for your interest in Canonical XML 1.1.

Glenn Marcy
for the XML Core WG