Re: Comments on the WD - A proposed alternative

From: Arjun Ray <aray@q2.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 21:05:07 -0500 (EST)
To: www-xml-canonicalization-comments@w3.org

On Sun, 20 Feb 2000, I wrote:

> That is, if I haven't missed something crushingly obvious:)

Well, I did:)  I actually misread the BNF in Section 5.

My observation/comment/complaint about extraneous new-lines is
completely unfounded, and I apologize for wasting the editor's time
with my chimeras.

However, I would still like to propose the alternate line-oriented
syntax.  I dread the response, "well, we actually looked at that,
but...", but on Dan Connolly's express assurance that I'm allowed to
harangue you for an answer, I'll just put in a mild request...

Thanks!:-)

Arjun