Questions encountered during translating XML 1.1 CR

From: Collin <collin@seu.edu.cn>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 00:17:44 +0800
To: <www-xml-blueberry-comments@w3.org>
HI, there,

I am a voluntary translator from China. I am recently translating XML 1.1 CR and encountered

several problems that need confirmation. So I am posting them here for your help.

Thank you in advance.

0) Does the word "deliverable" have any special meaning in the context of W3C Processing

{{ //from Introduction

has remained (by intention) unchanged with respect to what is __well-formed XML__ and what

is not.

Is it safe to add a "document" after "well-formed XML" to make the meaning explicit?

{{ //from Introduction

Since Unicode will continue to grow past version 3.1, further changes to XML can be avoided

by allowing almost any character, including those not yet ___assigned___, in names.

Do those characters that are not yet assigned mean the characters each of which has not been

assigned a code point?

If a document is well-formed or valid XML 1.0, and provided it does not contain any

characters in the range [#x7F-#x9F] ___other than as character escapes___, it may be made

well-formed or valid XML 1.1 respectively simply by changing the version number.

Is my understand right as to "any characters in the range [#x7F-#x9F] other than as

character escapes":

They are not directly contained, but can be included by using character reference in the XML

1.0 document.