XML 1.1 CR comment response for Harold-01

From: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:01:38 -0500
To: elharo@metalab.unc.edu
Cc: www-xml-blueberry-comments@w3.org

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-blueberry-comments/2002Oct/0003.html
the XML Core WG generated, discussed, and resolved the follow issue:

Issue Harold-01:
XML 1.1 isn't worth it

Summary resolution: rejected

Response
--------
We agree you have a point, but all in all the W3C came down on the other side
of the decision.
========

Please let us know whether you accept our resolution of our comment,
or wish to have an objection formally recorded.  If we do not hear
from you within 10 days we will assume that you accept our response
(though we would prefer to hear from you in any case if practical).

Thank you for your interest in the XML 1.1.

Paul Grosso
for the XML Core WG