XML 1.1 CR comment response for Tobin-04

From: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 15:30:23 -0500
To: richard@cogsci.ed.ac.uk
Cc: www-xml-blueberry-comments@w3.org

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-blueberry-comments/2003Feb/0001.html
the XML Core WG generated, discussed, and resolved the follow issue:

Issue Tobin-04:
production for Char plus the escapable controls

Summary resolution: obsolete

Response
--------
This becomes a non-issue given the resolution of Tobin-03.

========

Please let us know whether you accept our resolution of our comment,
or wish to have an objection formally recorded.  If we do not hear
from you within 10 days we will assume that you accept our response
(though we would prefer to hear from you in any case if practical).

Thank you for your interest in the XML 1.1.

Paul Grosso
for the XML Core WG