Re: WD 13 December 2001 - SGML declaration?

Karl Eichwalder wrote:

> I'm wondering whether an SGML declaration for the XML 1.1 working draft
> already exists?  Cf. http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-sgml-xml-971215 by James
> Clark, the informal SGML declaration for XML 1.0.

It does not, and I am not competent to write one.  Anyone who
is is invited to do so.  However, 1.1 will probably undergo further
changes, so if a substantial effort is involved, it should be
delayed until Proposed Recommendation or thereabouts.

--
Not to perambulate             || John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
    the corridors               || http://www.reutershealth.com