XML 1.1 comments

From: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:42:53 -0600
To: "Rick Jelliffe" <ricko@topologi.com>
Cc: www-xml-blueberry-comments@w3.org
Rick,

Several XML Core WG members noticed in your posting
to the www-tag list about XML 1.1 [1] that you mentioned
what appears to be a new issue--the one about control
characters not being compatable with MIME text/*.

So that we can track all these issues, I've been tasked
to ask you to be sure to send all XML 1.1 issues to the
blueberry comments list [2].

We do plan to include all your issues in our discussions,
and we are currently consulting with I18N and others for
more input on the issues you are raising.

paul

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Feb/0054
[2] mailto:www-xml-blueberry-comments@w3.org