RE: XML 1.1 Last Call Comments from the XSL WG

Paul, I don't see where your "resolution" addresses the paragraph on the
XSL WG's issues with the Character Model spec. Since they are rooted in
the overall normalization requirement which you are adopting, you
inherit these as well and they cannot simply be passed off.

Regards,

Mark

Mark V. Scardina              Group Product Mgr & XML Evangelist
CORE & XML DEVELOPMENT GROUP  E-mail: Mark.Scardina@oracle.com
Web Site: http://otn.oracle.com/tech/xml/