Typo on bindings document

From: Massimiliano Masi <massimiliano.masi@tiani-spirit.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 13:57:04 +0200
To: www-xkms@w3.org
Hello All,

I'm studying XKMS for having a java implementation since the one from
verisign
seems to not be usable anymore.

I was reading the document

<http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/CR-xkms2-bindings-20040405/>

looking at the soap bindings. What do you mean exactly by (in section
3.1.1 SOAP 1.2 Binding):

<?xml version='1.0' encoding="utf-8"?>
<env:Envelope xmlns:env="http://www.w3.org/2002/06/soap-envelope">
     <env:Header>
        <env:Body> XKMS Request Message element </env:Body>
     </env:Header>
</env:Envelope>

I think it is an error, right? It should be the header and the body.
The XKMS request must
bu placed in the body of the SOAP request.

Another info: are there still some reference implementations in which
I can
test the conformance of mine?

Thank you in advance,

	Massimiliano