Re: XKMS 2.0 Errata - WSDL / Pass Phrase Computation

From: Silvan Krebs <silvan.krebs@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:50:56 +0200
To: "www-xkms@w3.org" <www-xkms@w3.org>
Hi all,

Sorry for the delayed response.
As you can imagine, we were a little depressed after all this news (we were
especially upset because we thought we searched enough about existing
implementations, doooh...).
However, we now have to discuss the new situation with our responsible
instructor at university (this will take place tomorrow).
What we can say right now is that we are not going to implement / finish
something that exists and works fine.
On the other hand we still have to produce a proper solution for our diploma
thesis, but this might switch now on another focus. (At this point, we are
open for any input ;-) )

Sorry for not providing more information right now, we will come back to you
as soon as our new targets are clarifyed (should be tomorrow).

Thanks a lot guys for all the support.

Rgds,
Silvan