Re: XKMS 2.0 Errata - WSDL / Pass Phrase Computation

Hi Stefan, hi all,

thanks for sending the reference to our implementation ...

Silvan and Sebastian, if you need any help with our implementation or want to improve any of its functionalities, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards, Gregorio

Stefan Lischke wrote:

> Hi,
>
> why do you guys want to reinvent the wheel? a wonderful opensource
> implementation was already done by some portugese students for there thesis.
> Have a look at:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/xkms/
>
> before answering your wsdl questions, which tool you used to create your
> WS-implementation ? Axis2? or any other
>
> stefan
>
> Silvan Krebs wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> We are two students (Silvan Krebs and Sebastian Fiechter) from Bern
>> University of Appliced Sciences working currently on our diploma thesis
>> about Xml Key Management Specification 2.
>> The subject of our diploma thesis is an opensource implementation of the
>> XKMS 2.0. In the past few months, we developed a web service and a client
>> API, fully XKMS 2.0 compliant, using JAX-WS RI 2.1.1 and Java 6. Our project
>> is called OpenXKMS.
>>
>> However, during the implementation of our XKMS system, we came across
>> following guidelines that were not very obvious to us:
>>
>> Errata xkms.wsdl
>>
>> Because the provided xkms.wsdl (http://www.w3.org/TR/xkms2/Schemas/xkms.wsdl )
>> cannot be parsed in context of Xalan, JAX-B and JAX-WS, we had to apply some
>> changes to it:
>>
>> 1. Remove all 'message' attributes from the tags named 'input' and 'output'
>> (was not schema-compliant before).
>>
>> 2. Replace '&soapaction;' by a concrete action header or nothing.
>>
>> 3. Replace
>>
>>  <wsdlsoap:address location="&serviceURL;"/>
>>
>> by
>>
>>  <wsdlsoap:address location="REPLACE_WITH_ACTUAL_URL" />
>>
>> or the concrete service url.
>>
>> 4. Remove the inline DTD:
>>
>>  	<!DOCTYPE wsdl:definitions [
>>  	  <!ENTITY tns 'http://www.w3.org/2002/03/xkms#wsdl'
>> <http://www.w3.org/2002/03/xkms#wsdl%27>>
>>  	  <!ENTITY schemaURL 'http://www.w3.org/TR/xkms2/Schemas/xkms.xsd'
>> <http://www.w3.org/TR/xkms2/Schemas/xkms.xsd%27>>
>>  	  <!ENTITY soapaction *>*
>>  	  <!ENTITY serviceURL 'http://xkms.example.com/xkms/2'
>> <http://xkms.example.com/xkms/2%27>>
>>  	]>
>>
>> 5. Complete the '<wsdl:definitions' element with the following namespaces
>> (replace last line with your own ws namespace):
>>
>>    xmlns:http="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/"
>>    xmlns:mime="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/mime/"
>>    xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
>>    xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"

> [...]