AW: Question to XKMS and XBulk

Hi Stephen,

I am far away from being an XML expert so I may be totally wrong with X509Data.
As far as I understood, X509Data can be used to transport one or more X509 certificates. So this is what I want for my "card verifiable" certificates: a "container" to put my certificates in.
So the question is, if there is something similar to X509Data or X509Certificate where I can put my cvcs in?

Regards

Thomas