Re: XKMS and X509v3 attributes, where to put them in?

Hi Manuel,

 this paper describes an attempt using a PKI as well as a PMI. For many purposes it should be sufficient to use an extension of X509 certificates, so one could leave the PMI away and use XKMS as PKI.

 What do you think about that?

Regards,
Michael.

Manuel Gil Perez <manuel@dif.um.es> schrieb: Hi Michael,

Regarding to your new XKMS service, I advise you to read first the
following paper about authorization using an AC:

   "An Authorization Mechanism for Web Services using an Attribute
   Certificate"

   http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/iel5/9088/28847/01297551.pdf

Regards,

--
Manuel Gil Perez

UMU-PKIv6 (http://pki.inf.um.es)
University of Murcia, SPAIN

Keine Lust auf Tippen? Rufen Sie Ihre Freunde einfach an.
  Yahoo! Messenger. Jetzt installieren .