Re: Recover Request

From: Berin Lautenbach <berin@wingsofhermes.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 21:42:42 +1100
To: "www-xkms@w3.org" <www-xkms@w3.org>

Martin Pirker wrote:
> file is .../test/tommy/Part1-Paragraph-267-RecoverRequest.xml
>
> System.out.println( rr.validateKeyBindingAuthenticationSignature(
>     Secret.Authentication("A8YUT VUHHU C9H29 8Y43U H9J3I 23")
> ));
>
> -> true
>

> Worksforme, or do you mean a different example?

Bizarre.  I still get a bad sig check.  Reference OK, but the HMAC
fails.  Yet all the other authentication signatures work.  I'm assuming
that it goes through the process to derive an authentication signature
(xor with 0x01 etc.)?

Ahh well.  Will trace a bit closer tomorrow.

I wonder if I'm using an out-of-date version.  My samples are dated
27/2/2005 - was there a later set?

Thanks :>.

Cheers,
	Berin