Re: WSDL 1.1 for XKMS note

Thanks Rich,

On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 10:48:43AM -0400, Rich Salz wrote:

> >1. Shouldn't the title of the document be:
> >   "WSDL 1.1 Profile for XKMS"
>
> I'm not so sure.  When I see WSDL profile for XKMS, it makes me think
> taht we're defining WSDL extensions to say how to use XKMS; eg. the WSDL
> profile for SOAP says how to encode SOAP MEP's into WSDL.  But maybe I'm
> confused by too many standards groups :)  Feel free to change it.

I'll check and update.

> >2.  Shouldn't there be some additional context, for example reminding
> >   people that the XKMS Spec. doesn't provide any resource discovery
> >   mechanism
> >   to tell which options it actually supports. Then say this could
> >   be done with WSDL and that here's a first version of an XKMS service
> >   description with WSDL 1.1.
>
> Yes.  -  How about replacing the intro with this  text:

[snip]

I updated the file with your proposed text.

I'll do some slight modifications to the style, but not the content,
 of the document as needed by our publishing rules. I'll write you (and
the list) when I've a final version.

BTW, I added links to the two notes from the XKMS home page.

-jose