From: Jose Kahan [mailto:jose.kahan@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 4:48 AM
To: Shivaram Mysore
Cc: www-xkms@w3.org
Subject: Re: telecon on Oct 4th?

Hi Shivaram,

Thanks for organizing this. I would like to add a precision about the
notes.

I didn't know this before, but in order to publish a WG note, we have to

follow the same procedure as for a WD.  For the WG, it means, that the
WG
has to meet and approve of the content of the note and put this in some
minutes or email so that we can show there was consensus.

So basically, this is what we need to do for Rich's note and decide how
we
will agree on consensus for Tommy's one.. another meeting? by email?

Could we add an "errata" agenda item? I will go thru all the errata
before the
meeting so that I can discuss if there are some conflicting ones.

Thanks!

-jose