Re: [FYI] WSDL 1.1 for XKMS note just published

From: Shivaram Mysore <shivarammysore@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:05:02 -0800 (PST)
To: jose.kahan@w3.org, www-xkms@w3.org
Cc: rsalz@us.ibm.com
Thanks Jose, Rich and Yunhao for all the effort.

  I just want to point out that there are funny characters which needs to be fixed.

  /Shivaram

Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org> wrote:
Hi folks,

Our webmaster just told me that the note has been published:

----------
A WSDL 1.1 description for XKMS
W3C Working Group Note 18 November 2005
This version: http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/NOTE-xkms-wsdl-20051118/
Latest version: http://www.w3.org/TR/xkms-wsdl/
---------

Congratulations to Rich and Yunhao for their hard work.

Don't forget to send comments on the XKMS PGP note. We'll need the WG
approval to publish it. We'll mail you when it's ready. Early
feedback is welcome.

http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/xkms-pgp/xkms-pgp.html

Cheers,

-jose

--
Secure Web Services, PKI, Software Architecture, Java,
Product Strategy and Management Consultant: