	From: www-xkms-request@w3.org [mailto:www-xkms-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Shivaram Mysore
	Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 11:48 AM
	To: jose.kahan@w3.org; www-xkms@w3.org
	Subject: Re: XKMS is now a Proposed Recommendation

	Congratulations and thanks to everyone for all the hard work.
we would explicitly like to thank Jose Kahan & Joseph Reagel for all
their efforts in making this spec a reality.  As  Jose mentioned, please
have your AC Reps vote on this +vely.

	Thanks

	Shivaram & Stephen

	Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org> wrote:

		Congratulation folks,

		Thanks for all your hard work. You'll find here below an
extract
		of the announcement and call for review sent to the W3C
AC members.
		The vote deadline is 2005-06-03. If there are no bad
comments,
		we expect to publish the XKMS Rec by end of June.

		-jose

		W3C is pleased to announce the advancement of the XML
Key Management
		Specification 2.0 to Proposed Recommendation. The
specification consists
		of two documents: XKMS 2.0 and the XML Key Management
Specification (XKMS
		2.0) Bindings. The documents are available at:

		http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/PR-xkms2-20050502/
		http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/PR-xkms2-bindings-20050502/