RE: Spec udpated

If we are going to change the schema I would like to suggest a small change
to add an extra optional attribute to UseKeyWith to allow a second
identifier to be specified.

The use for this is to allow for situations where the key to be used with a
subject changes according to the identity of the other party to the
conversation. For example in Kerberos and symmetric keyed protocols this
always occurs.

I had thought that since XKMS was limited to public key interactions that
this would not be required. However I now think that there is an important
set of use cases where it is useful to specify the counterparty. For example
in an enterprise messaging environment the set of security keys to be used
for internal communications might be different from the set of keys for
external parties.

So I would like to suggest adding a new attribute 'Counterparty' defined as
follows:

The <UseKeyWith> element contains the following attributes:

Application     [Required]

A URI that specifies the application protocol with which the key may be used

Identifier     [Required]

Specifies the subject to which the key corresponds within the specified
application protocol.
Counterparty [Object]

May be used to specify a party with which the subject is in communication
with specified application protocol.

  <!-- UseKeyWith -->
   <element name="UseKeyWith" type="xkms:UseKeyWithType"/>
   <complexType name="UseKeyWithType">
      <attribute name="Application" type="anyURI" use="required"/>
      <attribute name="Identifier" type="string" use="required"/>
      <attribute name="Counterparty" type="string" use="optional"/>
   </complexType>
   <!-- /UseKeyWith -->