RE: WSDL file for XKMS

From: Shivaram Mysore <shivarammysore@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:29:28 -0800 (PST)
To: Blair Dillaway <blaird@exchange.microsoft.com>, spouliot@videotron.ca, Rich Salz <rsalz@datapower.com>, W3C XKMS WG <www-xkms@w3.org>
Blair,

Thanks very much for providing this.

/Shivaram

Blair Dillaway <blaird@exchange.microsoft.com> wrote:
I've also taken a look at this and the 'warnings' reported below are
real errors. The wsdl doesn't conform to the xkms schema so it is
doubtful the C# code generated is usable without modification. These
'warnings' are also the cause of the errors Rick reported.

To make the xkms2 wsdl conform to the xkms schema I made two changes in
the file

1. Replace

With

I think using xkms:Result is correct as its of type ResultType which is
the extension base for all valid results. But someone more versed in
XML schema than I should confirm.

2. Replace

With

Once those changes are made the Microsoft .Net wsdl utility will process
the wsdl and schema files without error and generate prototype code.
(BTW, I used the wsdl utility from the Visual Studio 2005 beta). A zip
file is attached with the schemas, corrected wsdl, and output file.

Regards,
Blair