(unknown charset) [Issue 340-ml] Namespaces Inclusions

Hi Matt,

This is just a confirmation message for closing the decision cycle.

The comments you reported[1] were assigned issue id 340-ml and this one
was subsumed by issue id 344-ml[2].

Please reply to this message if you have any objections.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/pr-issues/issues.html#340-ml
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/pr-issues/issues.html#344-ml

Thanks,

-jose